IAF to Receive One More Tejas Trainer Aircraft by March 31st: HAL Chief

IAF to Receive One More Tejas Trainer Aircraft by March 31st: HAL Chief

Bengaluru, India – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) marked a significant milestone with the successful maiden flight of the LCA Tejas Mk1A fighter jet.

In a statement following the test flight, HAL Chairman, Ananthakrishnan, underscored the achievement and reaffirmed HAL's commitment to serving the needs of the Indian Air Force (IAF).

“This is a big step today,” Ananthakrishnan said. “We are also looking to deliver one more LCA trainer aircraft to the IAF before March 31." This delivery would add to the four trainer versions of the aircraft already inducted into the IAF's fleet.

The Tejas Mk1A is a substantial advancement over the existing LCA Tejas platform. Boasting over 40 improvements, including an advanced AESA radar, superior electronic warfare suite, and air-to-air refueling capability, the Mk1A solidifies the Tejas' role as a potent combat aircraft. This maiden flight signals the commencement of rigorous testing in preparation for the Mk1A's eventual integration into the IAF.

Recent observations at HAL facilities have revealed the production of five LCA-Tejas Trainer aircraft, and a sixth in progress. This activity falls in line with HAL's commitment to manufacture a total of 18 LCA-Tejas Trainer Aircraft.

Enhanced Capabilities, Increased Readiness​

The addition of the LCA Tejas Mk1A and the Tejas Trainer to the IAF fleet will bolster India's air combat preparedness.

The Mk1A's sophisticated upgrades provide Indian pilots with a critical edge in the skies, while the trainer aircraft are essential for developing the next generation of fighter pilots.

HAL's dedication to timely delivery demonstrates the strength of India's growing indigenous defense industry.

HAL chairman is said on record that 4 trainers have been delivered to the IAF. He said this in recent interview- "This is a big step today and it will help us to move towards the delivery of the aircraft to the Indian Air Force… We are also looking to deliver one more LCA trainer aircraft to the IAF before March 31. We have already delivered four trainer-version aircraft to them," HAL Chairman Ananthakrishnan said
Answered above.

While HAL runs all of the tests on the recent 2 Tejas MK1A jets given and certify it so now HAL has to focus on building more Tejas trainers because it takes a long time to train pilots properly.

At the same time they should consider upgrading all of the older Tejas MK1 jets so we can put them on the frontline as it wouldn't take that long to modify the jets.

Couldn't help but noticed the posture & body language of HAL employees in the photo. It is so casual and 2 passing time while 1 is working.
and the lady's dupatta is a safety concern. No loose / hanging garments r allowed in our manufacturing areas as safety precaution.

When did I swear that? I said it is late and it is late. Please show me the official document where it is said that the schedule was 31 March.

So again Akshat is right.

Now for trainer. 8 trainers had to be delivered by 3 March 2024. How many have been delivered?

So Akshat is right again.
show me one developing country with start from scratch to delivery without delay. i can show u even developed countries also faces delays and failure. Here unfriendly congi govt wilfuly delays for even decades.

show me one developing country with start from scratch to delivery without delay. i can show u even developed countries also faces delays and failure. Here unfriendly congi govt wilfuly delays for even decades.
Show me one developed country which uses only its government agencies to develop products (not counting China where everything is government owned). We should follow the leaders, not the failures, right?

Only 1 delivered so far in October. Don’t spread lies on this forum.HAL hasn’t improved but only deteriorated.
Hey you are getting too far, either you don't read the article thoroughly or there's some problem with your brain. It's written in the article that already four has been delivered but you still insist that people are lying. Your tantrums can't be tolerated, you stupid fellow.

Couldn't help but noticed the posture & body language of HAL employees in the photo. It is so casual and 2 passing time while 1 is working.
and the lady's dupatta is a safety concern. No loose / hanging garments r allowed in our manufacturing areas as safety precaution.
There are 4 not 2 are relaxing

Hey you are getting too far, either you don't read the article thoroughly or there's some problem with your brain. It's written in the article that already four has been delivered but you still insist that people are lying. Your tantrums can't be tolerated, you stupid fellow.
Read my further comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Youraj Gavate
Back